Saturday, March 7, 2009

Long Overdue...

UPDATE: Grandma Barb is back and here until Tuesday! Hold onto your horses...I feel more pictures coming!

Last weekend, my other daughter-in-love Susan's mom swept into town for a couple of days from a frozen tundra somewhere in Michigan to have some fun in the sun and spend some quality time with Mikey. Barb drove by herself no less! But she made some visits along the way, including her son and his wife and then had plans to meet some old friends down south when she left here.

So we got together Saturday night for dinner and a nice visit. By the way, we had Cajun Chicken Pasta for dinner and it was delicious! I'll have to get the recipe from Mike and post it later on.

Well, I took a ton of pictures...Mike was kind of irritated with me, ha! These are long overdue...it's been a week! But I'm going to try and share some of the best ones with you...don't want you to get bored...

We started out in the backyard on the swingset. And man, does he ever crack up when Mike throws the ball for Mully to fetch...he thinks that is hilarious!
Mikey does love that swing!

Grandma Barb was out playing golf when I got there so she missed the backyard play but had plenty of time to love up on him when she got back...
Grandma Barb points out the nutritional value of pasta (or a box), ha!

Back inside, we got his PlayHut out. It's one of those things that just spring into being and can be flattened in a nano-second!
Peek-a-boo, I see you!
Mikey likes to concentrate in private!

Two of Mikey's favorite positions are hanging upside down or flying...

Do I see stunt pilot in his future?

And what night wouldn't be complete without him showing us his fashionista side?
Work that catwalk, baby!

A night time bath must be fit into every child's busy schedule and oh, is it the 'funnest' part of the day or what!

Do you like my hair?Toga Boy!

Look what the stork brought in!


No comments: