Sunday, February 8, 2009

UPDATE #1: Welcome to Jordyn Elizabeth Ponder, born 02/08/09 weighing 4 lbs. 7 oz.!

UPDATE #2: I had some computer problems last night and wasn't able to get this posted. It's Monday morning but the same still holds true...


I fully intended to post a new recipe tonight but lacked a key ingredient...how can that be me...I am so not prepared...

I spent my weekend, blog-, twitter-, and facebook- stalking. I'm not quite understanding why all the things that I probably have heard about forever are now in the forefront of my life. It is killing me because I think there must be a reason and that there is something I am supposed to be doing. So right now, all I can think of is that maybe I need to share some of the stories I've read.

Praying for Abby


Sweet Baby Cora



Baby Harper...Welcome home!

Please pray for these precious little girls and their families!




1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

I saw tweet from Angie about Cora...I have GOT to read that story tonight :) Looking forward to our dinner at Daruma....have we set a date yet?