Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Recipe Blog Hop

Today I checked out the The Blog Hop for Favorite Recipes over at "...where laughter lives", the family blog of Brent of Michelle Riggs, and of course, their 7 children! I haven't tried the MckLinky thing before so I hope I did it right. It was super friendly!

I started out with one recipe and before I knew it, I was on a roll! I ended up sending 5 recipes, which I think I'll post one at a time over the next week or so. Two were appetizers which I've already shared but they can always be resurrected and the others were a soup, salad, and main dish. Brent is going to publish a downloadable cookbook with all the recipes submitted and there's already 450+ entries! <:) <:) <:) Me...getting excited...I can't wait for that...always looking for new ideas! So HOP on over and join the fun. I also wanted to let everyone know what a generous giveaway Jenna is hosting on her blog. The cause is very near and dear to my heart...yes, she is trying to help my son and daughter-in-love raise funds for their next IVF attempt. So PLEASE click on over to Jenna's post, check out the giveaway and of course, as a bonus, you'll be thoroughly entertained with new stories about her little miracle baby, Brayden! Thank you so much, Jenna!


Start here with your content. Replace this paragraph, and everything down to AND INCLUDING the word: STOP. DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CODE BEYOND THE WORD STOP BELOW! This has been the most requested theme, so I hope we have a record turnout. Please put up a post with your favorite recipe, or if you don't have the recipe, a photo of your favorite dish and a description. Here's a sample post I did for you: http://www.mcklinkyblog.com/2009/07/mcklinky-blog-hop-for-july-21-2009.html Also, be sure to submit your recipe here too: http://www.mcklinky.com/recipes.asp! I WILL CREATE A MckLinky RECIPE BOOK, AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO ALL BLOG HOPPERS FOR FREE! ...STOP
MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: