Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today is my birthday and I'll cry if I want to...

Okay, today is my birthday...I won't lie...I was not looking forward to this one and I am hating life. But I'm hoping I can make that better.. So I am going to show you how my family celebrated this 'milestone' in photos but I will try to explain my take on it later on...later on...

My kids had a pool party for me on Sunday and for the first time in over a week, it actually didn't rain. I thank you Mike, Susan, David and Lianna for this. And I have to thank all those who came. Random photos...





























And I want to say thanks for all the tweets I got from my twitterer friends, facebook birthday wishes, ecards, and look at these flowers I got from my sister! Aren't they gorgeous? Thank you Dottie and Larry!







1 comment:

Jill said...

Happy day after your Birthday to my BFF. I enjoyed the pictures.
love ya!