Friday, April 10, 2009

A Few Updates...

Not much cooking going on lately...but I wanted to share a few updates.

1. Unfortunately, the good news I shared in my last post about Stellan changed somewhat almost as I hit publish. Although he is doing well at the moment, they probably will be flying him to Boston next week for surgery. Please pray for him!

2. I posted a tweet to pray for my good friend Tammy's nephew who had surgery last Monday for a tumor in his leg. Well, there is good news there! The doctor felt like it was more like a bruising but they have sent testing off to the lab. So please still pray that the results will be good.

3. And last but not least, guess who won Prize Package A on the GIGANTIC GIVEAWAY? Yay for me!!!!

4. Oh and very last but not least...I don't even know if I shared that my daughter-in-love, Susan, was laid off several weeks ago. Well, after much pounding the pavement, she got a job yesterday! I am so HAPPY for her!

And I plan on sharing some Easter recipes within the next few days...so please stay tuned!


1 comment:

Lianna Knight said...

Praying for Stellan!!

Praying for Tammy's nephew!!

Yeah for SUE!!

and YEAH for YOU!!