Sunday, April 26, 2009

8 Things...

My daughter-in-love, Lianna, over at Growing Our Own Garden, tagged me...okay, I admit it...it was last Thursday and I'm just now getting it together to do a post of my "8 Things".

8 Things...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:

1. A week off of work later next month.
2. Memorial Day party.
3. Jill and Jim's (Lianna's parents) and all the furbabies' visit.
4. Hanging out by the pool this summer.
5. Playing with Mikey.
6. Delivery of my new refrigerator next Saturday.
7. Renovating and upgrading my house.
8. My next grandchild.


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

Since I can't really remember what all I did last Wednesday, these are things I did yesterday.

1. Got my nails done...a new full set.
2. Got a pedicure.
3. Went to the grocery store (and overdid it as usual).
4. Enjoyed my leftovers from Longhorn's from the night before.
5. Blog and Twitter stalked.
6. Took a 3-hour nap.
7. Watched my DVR'd shows.
8. Played computer games.

(yes, pretty much wasted the whole day away...felt so good!)


8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. Buy a new house with a pool.
2. Get out of this neighborhood.
3. Eat more of what I want but lose weight.
4. Exercise better and lose weight.
5. Stop aging!
6. Retire sooner.
7. Make better use of my time.
8. Sleep better.


8 Shows I Watch:

1. Celebrity Apprentice
2. Dancing with the Stars
3. Biggest Loser
4. American Idol
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Private Practice
7. Hell's Kitchen
8. Young & the Restless and Bold & the Beautiful

(okay, I know that's 9, but it is what it is!)


I tag Heather, Annell, Faith and Ashley Nicole.



No comments: