Monday, November 23, 2009

Renewed...

Obviously, it's been forever and a day since I've posted. I think I've finally come to grips as to the reason for that. I am sad...and I am tired of being sad...and I want it to stop!

With the holidays approaching, I am bound and determined to have happy times! I want to go back to the days when we had fun. When we were happy just to be together and having fun.

There is definitely a TON of sadness in the world... and I definitely don't want anyone to think that I'm going to forget that or stop caring, sharing, thinking, praying, supporting or loving any of you. I just want to be able to smile...I want everyone around me to embrace this holiday season and feel happiness.

Please join me and make this the best holiday season ever!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'm with you BFF...let's all have a very happy holiday season!!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY !!!
Love YA!!!

Lianna Knight said...

I'll be joining you and helping to make it the best holiday season EVER!

Anonymous said...

Cathy,

I have made this proclamation myself. I am happy with my life, my grandchildren, my daughter in law, son, Paw Paw, and the love of my life, and best friend forever, my husband, Mike.. Hope you guys have an awesome THANKSGIVING. We, at the Mike W. Ponder house, have much to be thankful for!!!