Sunday, September 20, 2009

I'm Back...

I have been MIA for about 6 weeks now from the blogging world. Do I have a reason? I wish I could say that I do, but I don't. I just haven't been feeling it...depressed, maybe? Maybe, I don't know. Why? Lots of reasons, no reason in particular. Just one of those things, I guess.

Anyway, I'm not really posting a catch up post tonight...way too much to catch up on. Just wanted to check in and let you all know I'm still around and I will get back to posting some great recipes and hopefully some happy news from the heartless world of infertility very soon.

And I also just wanted to ask you to say a little (or big) prayer for our dear friend, Amy B and her son Philip. He's going through some very difficult times right now and Amy is too. They have a long road ahead and need your prayers and support.

Thanks and I promise I'll be back very soon with some pictures from over the summer, new recipes and better things to come!

2 comments:

Lianna Knight said...

Yeah!! So glad you are back!! I still can't wait to see the pics from Dottie and Larry's!!!

Cathy said...

It's all coming, I promise...might be just a 150 phlog...that's a photo blog...ha!